From the algorithms blog
- Data artistry
- We love what we do: Quantify art and fashion to build recommendation algorithms to make our clients look their best.
- Technological greenfield
- We’ve built just a fraction of the tools and solutions that we need. The combination of data and fashion puts us in a unique place where we can forge the next generation of tools and methods.
- Focus on what matters
- Our data is information-rich and resides in robust and easy to access platforms. This allows us to focus on the models, methods, and code to achieve our objectives.
- Client Algorithms
- Understand our clients, predict their demands, and optimize operations.
- Styling Algorithms
- Meet the recommendation engineers: Where the art and fashion is quantified and shipped.
- Merch Algorithms
- Mastering the science of clothing, inventory, and complex logistics.
- Data Platform
- Build robust and powerful technologies to store, access, and compute data.
- Social Algorithms Labs @ Stanford (SOAL)
The Algorithms team works closely with SOAL where a group of interdisciplinary researchers focus on social and economic science and computational science and algorithms.
- Stanford Industry Affiliates
We are a member of the Industrial Affiliates Program of the Statistics Department at Stanford, helping us stay abreast of the latest statistical techniques and build relationships with statistical researchers.